Gym King has a rare and exciting opportunity for an Influencer Executive to join our team in Leeds. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in developing and executing influencer marketing campaigns and will be responsible for identifying, onboarding, and managing influencer partnerships, creating engaging content, and analysing campaign performance.
Reporting into the Head of Brand, you will develop & manage organic social media activity & influencer relationships with a key objective of increasing brand product & brand service awareness through our social media platforms.
As our Influencer Executive, you will have the unique opportunity to work with some of the prominent influencers in the industry, leveraging their platforms and reach to grow Gym Kings presence. You will be a vital member of our team, working closely with our product and brand departments to develop innovative and effective influencer campaigns that drive engagement, increase brand awareness, and ultimately generate revenue.
We are looking for someone with the determination, collaboration, and self-motivation skills to succeed in this fast-paced and dynamic role. You will have the freedom to bring your own creative ideas to the table and take ownership of your work, while also working collaboratively with other team members to achieve our collective goals.
- Accountable for creating and delivering a plan for influencer campaigns, overseeing the end-to-end process – including ideation, briefing, messaging and product.
- Oversee the usage of influencer content on paid social. Working with the wider marketing team to build best-in-class activations
Manage end-end Influencer onboarding across client campaigns, including but not limited to: Talent sourcing, onboarding, briefing, execution & relationship management.
Confident with client communication to support your Influencer campaign going live and receiving necessary approvals.
Support product launches with creative and seasonal influencer strategies and campaign plans
Build relationships with talent and agencies. Getting out and meeting them where possible.
Pro-actively identify potential influencers across different social media channels. Liaise with highly relevant influencer talent and negotiate fair rates for content, ensuring the relevant agreements are in place.
Elevate our social content through influencers to drive engagement and brand visibility.
Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience and users to feed back insights and recommendations for the GK brand.
A genuine passion for influencer marketing and an ambition to be at the forefront of emerging trends, technologies and influencers.
Liaise with the brand team to support in creating and coordinating marketing strategies that work across different channels, with awareness of emerging platforms
Support the wider team performance reports and ensure the program is running efficiently and optimising investment.
You will support the organic social team through providing them with detailed information on the roster and facilitating any social requests they have. Oversee Influencer & Content Affiliate collaborations and report back on to senior team on findings and learnings.
Key Competencies, Behaviours & Experience:
- Proven experience in influencer marketing and content creation (ideally within a similar company)
- A passion for engaging with the customer. Ability to think creatively and strategically.
- A proactive attitude with a curiosity to learn and adapt to new social media.
- Highly organised and able to prioritise a busy workload methodically.
- The ability to work both independently and within a team.
- Excellent communication & strong negotiation skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- High affinity to the Gym King brand, with a keen interest in product.
- Strong project management skills: demonstrated ability to execute successful projects with minimal guidance in a fast-paced environment.
- High energy levels & inspiring ability to maintain positive outlook.
- Flexible and open-minded approach to evolving business requirements.
- Able to clearly present to the wider team
- Full UK driving licence.
Gym King values:
- Team Player
The successful candidate will demonstrate behaviours that are aligned to these values.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) option to ‘buy ‘up to 2 extra days
- Free onsite parking
- Relaxed and friendly working environment
- 50% Gym King discount for staff, friends & family
- 10 days sick pay (after completion of probationary period)
- Hybrid working (1 in 5 days)
- Health Cash Plan (after completion of probationary period)
- GK profit related bonus scheme
- Flexible start (between 08:00-10:00) & finish (between 16:00 – 18:00) times
- Staff shop with heavily discounted sample Gym King products
- Discounted gym membership
- Cycle to Work
- Fully paid for annual staff party
Working hours: Due to the nature of this role, the hours will be full time (37.5 hours per week) Monday-Friday, although a flexible approach is required. There will be the requirement to travel from time to time to meet the needs of the role.
Location: This role is based at Unit 6 Temple Point, Bullerthorpe Lane, Colton, Leeds LS15 9JL. 2 minutes off the M1 J46. There will be a requirement to travel as part of this role.
GET IN TOUCH