DESTINY IS NOT DETERMINED BY BIRTHRIGHT
Gym King was born in 2015 with nothing but ambition and a vision for smarter streetwear. Today the brand is a global movement available worldwide.
Do you have the drive, passion and purpose to join a team that never stands still? Are you inspired by the fashion industry? And do you have the mindset to succeed?
Successful people at Gym King…
- Doers - own it with high energy and make it happen
- Determined - ‘get back up’ again… and again…
- Creative - spot opportunities not obvious to the rest
- Humble - best ideas win and we’re always learning
- Smart - high IQ and EQ
- Positive - you can wake up and choose who you’re going to be that day
Check out below what current vacancies we have available and contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
You can apply for our jobs on Indeed.com where you can also find out more details about the job role.
Join us as a CRM Manager and you'll get the opportunity to design and deliver our email strategy to drive brand engagement, growth and lifetime value.
What you'll be doing
You'll manage all aspects of CRM encouraging new customer acquisition, retention, and loyalty. You'll take ownership of email campaign planning and co-ordinating the creation of assets and landing pages to ensure a seamless user journey across email and website. Whilst also making sure all emails align with the wider content plan, are on brand, and render well across all devices. You'll develop & deliver CRM communication plans and strategies, as well as understanding and identifying opportunities with the current CRM system in terms of usability and business reporting.
An outline of the role, but not structured to:
- Lead CRM strategy across all communications; E-mail, SMS, Push Notifications & Whats App.
- Reporting on performance on a weekly basis.
- Ownership & on-going success management of current ESP; Ometria.
- Running A/B tests.
- Manage weekly broadcast campaigns & segmentation.
- Manage automation flow, review, learn and optimise.
- Explore ways to improve engagement & conversion rate from communications.
- Maintain the quality of the database ensuring its effective segmentation for personalised content / sales.
- Run a successful membership / loyalty programme.
- Brief the design team on campaign creative.
- Maintain high levels of GDPR compliance and ensure best practices are upheld and improved where necessary.
What are we looking for?
- A highly organised, self-starter with excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Excellent data management and analytical skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment, taking ownership of tasks from inception to conclusion
- Friendly and outgoing, able to forge and build good working relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Technical expertise of CRM technology, systems and processes and KPI metrics
- Strong experience in an e-commerce specific role would be beneficial.
- Experience using Ometria as an email service provider would also be beneficial.
Paid Social Executive
We have an exciting opportunity to join our rapidly growing Paid Media team as a Paid Social Executive. We are looking for a passionate and results driven individual, who not only strives to deliver the best possible performance, but is continuously testing and re-inventing the wheel.
What you’ll be doing:
- Produce detailed and accurate client reports and combine market insights to produce client facing executive summaries.
- Operate within Ad Management Platforms to build and activate paid social campaigns across Facebook & Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Reddit, TikTok and Pinterest.
- Optimise client campaigns to achieve KPIs.
- Communicate with multiple markets across the region to support on social activation for campaign launches.
- Demonstrate the ability to self-manage, and be efficient at completing a variety of tasks to a high standard within set deadlines.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of Paid accounts to identify trends or issues in order to raise them with the wider team
- Monitor campaigns and ensure performance tracking documents are updated regularly
What you’ll need:
- A positive can-do attitude and thirst for knowledge in Media
- An analytical mind
- Results driven
- Attention to detail
- Comfortable to work with numbers
- Interest in tech and the digital world
- Able to contribute during client calls
- Basic knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint & Word
- Experience in digital marketing/biddable media (i.e. internship, project) is a plus but not necessary
- Excellent English language skills
Do you live, breathe, eat and sleep Google? Do you live in an analytical world but have a commercial desire to increase sales?
Are you a PPCer looking for a new challenge within a fast-growing successful company?
We’re looking for a new PPC Specialist to join our expanding Marketing Department. This is an exciting hands-on role with the opportunity to utilise the latest tools and technologies to grow and optimise traffic to our multiple websites.
At Gym King we’ve transitioned from ‘bedroom brand’ to a leading UK Athleisure brand over the past 6 years. Having recently undergone rapid growth were quickly expanding our marketing team.
More about the Role:
- Be responsible for the core PPC KPIs in one of our Key Business Areas.
- Running paid search campaigns across multiple engines and markets to ensure key KPIs are met.
- Reporting back to the wider marketing & trading teams uncovered learnings & trends.
- Attend regular meetings with key stakeholders to communicate the performance of our activity.
- Gathering measurable data to ensure consistent and continual development of our PPC activity.
What are we looking for in a PPC Executive?
- Google Ads certified.
- Demonstratable experience working with Google Ads and Analytics.
- Experience with automation tools such as Marin/SA360 is beneficial.
- Awareness and understanding of Remarketing / Display.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills.
- Ability to analyse data, develop strategy to improve performance and report findings.
- Organised and proactive.
- Committed, determined and self-motivated.
- A passion for tech & biddable media.