DESTINY IS NOT DETERMINED BY BIRTHRIGHT
Gym King was born in 2015 with nothing but ambition and a vision for smarter streetwear. Today the brand is a global movement available worldwide.
Do you have the drive, passion and purpose to join a team that never stands still? Are you inspired by the fashion industry? And do you have the mindset to succeed?
Successful people at Gym King…
- Doers - own it with high energy and make it happen
- Determined - ‘get back up’ again… and again…
- Creative - spot opportunities not obvious to the rest
- Humble - best ideas win and we’re always learning
- Smart - high IQ and EQ
- Positive - you can wake up and choose who you’re going to be that day
Check out below what current vacancies we have available and contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
You can apply for our jobs on Indeed.com where you can also find out more details about the job role.
Assistant Designer - Full time/Permanent
- Working alongside the Designers within the department across various product categories helping to drive category performance and innovation
- Excellent organisational skills
- Understanding the marketplace, target customer and key competitors.
- Assist and support the designers with CADING of in-season collections and SMU project briefs.
- Creating SKU’s for the collections once signed off for sampling
- Helping create product category overviews and on-going in season updates.
- Ability to create technical packs for sampling
- Helping support the team with seasonal lab dip approvals
- Close working relationship with garment tech, buying and marketing teams
This role is for you if:
Key Skills & Experience...
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of photoshop could be advantageous for this role.
- Previous design experience in the athleisure/activewear markets
- Understanding of fabrications within the target market
- Clear communicator
- Work closely with off-shore supply chain
- Works well under pressure
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Proven ability to work on own initiative and independently
- Highly self-motivated, enthusiastic and dynamic individual
- Team player
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
Merchandising Admin Assistant - Full time/Permanent
- Chasing, receiving and checking packing lists- flagging any issues to the merchandiser
- Uploading packing lists to the system
- Managing shipments and communications with forwarders
- Liaising with the warehouse on upcoming deliveries
- Marking stock as received in the system
- Updating the supplier update with any changes and flagging changes to merch/buying
- Uploading lines from range planners to the system
- Uploading POs to the system and sanity checking all details
- Adding new lines to the supplier update from POs
- Attending relevant shipment meetings
- Size ratio analysis
- Supporting the merchandiser with reporting/ preparation/ analysis
- General admin duties to support B&M team
- Ensuring all suppliers adhere/ follow the supplier manual and follow all key account requirements.
Skills & Experience:
- A good understanding of retail, E-commerce or fast-moving business
- 1-2 years’ experience within merchandising
- Strong Excel skills
- Highly numerical and analytical
- The ability to work part of a larger team
- Good commercial knowledge
- The ability to manage and prioritise workload
Reporting to the Head of E-Commerce you’ll be responsible for the output across The Gym King’s paid social media activity. Your focus will be on maximising the opportunity for exceptional growth as the business scales, focusing on strategy, authoring and the day-to-day management of the platform. You’ll be working closely with other departments, particularly with the wider social media team and supporting more junior members to deliver high quality work that works.
With at least 3 year’s experience, the Paid Social Manager will clearly demonstrate their hands-on experience of scaling Paid Social Media account(s) in your previous role – Meeting business objectives and leading overall strategy.
- Be co-accountable for the paid social strategy.
- Responsible for the implementation of the paid social strategy.
- Have experience of running ad accounts on; Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat & Tik-Tok.
- Be responsible for content that’s on-brand, error free and in the correct tone of voice.
- Have experience with testing methods (A/B testing) to maximise ad performance.
- Manage the creative briefing of content to studio.
- Effectively develop junior members of the team, nurture and guide them.
- Own what you do, have the gravitas to talk with authority and be enthusiastic about social media.
- Have strong awareness of the wider Digital mix and the part other channels play.
- Be analytical & forward thinking with reporting and confident when reporting to key stakeholders within the business.
- Have experience with running ads in international territories.
- A technical understanding of reporting tools, feed implementation etc.
- Be one step ahead, always thinking of what’s next & encouraged to test new ideas.
- Monitor ad performance on a daily basis and report on performance weekly.
- Be open minded to challenge and encourage it.
- Have your finger on the pulse, know about industry relevant changes & plan ahead.